Thread: Medal worthy?

Medal worthy?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140901_010421.jpg 
Views:	195 
Size:	331.6 KB 
ID:	46474

Obviously not the far left one - but the middle one is my first roe buck - far left is my second. Far right was a friends one ... do we think they may be worth measuring?

Always hard to say from photos and it would easier to advise with a couple more photos of side profile etc. However without wishing to put a damper on your well deserved Roe heads, I will stick my neck out and say that I doubt that they will achieve medal status.

ATB
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    However without wishing to put a damper on your well deserved Roe heads, I will stick my neck out and say that I doubt that they will achieve medal status.

ATB

That's OK

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)
    We use a fairly good rule of thumb. If you think it's big---it's normal. If you think it's the biggest thing you've seen in ages--- it may be a medal If you can't speak and can only point at it------it is a medal and then probably not a Gold-----and if it is your head could fall off.
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by teyhan1 View Post
    We use a fairly good rule of thumb. If you think it's big---it's normal. If you think it's the biggest thing you've seen in ages--- it may be a medal If you can't speak and can only point at it------it is a medal and then probably not a Gold-----and if it is your head could fall off.
    in all fairness that is a good rule to go by