Thread: Jollydays glamping

Jollydays glamping

Anyone been glamping at Jollydays near York or frequent the woods around that area? We are going for the 1st weekend in Oct and I'd like to get out to some deer hotspots with the kids if they're about the area,

Stratts
    Follow my stalking journey & SD sponsored DSC1 progress blog here

DSC1 forum sponsorship - Blogs - The Stalking Directory

Looks like no-one's owning up to that one...

"It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Mmmmm ok then ignore the glamping reference the area is Buttercrambe in Rydale district near York. Any ideas?

Ta

Jolly unhelpful bunch us Northeners!. JDG is 5 miles away from me and although i'd rather sleep naked in the nettle patch at the bottom of my garden its got to be better than a Travelodge!. There are plenty of Roe around that area, Scrogs wood, adjacent to Buttercrambe Moor has permitted access with limited parking at both ends, although not marked on the map. Lookout for an old timber highseat at the midway point. 5 miles east of Stamford Bridge on the A166 at the top of Garrowby Hill (stunning views over the Vale of York from the layby at the top) Follow the signs for Bugthorpe, theres a few good walks in the area, the best being through Painsthorpe Dale. If you totally strike out on the Deer i have some land 20 minutes from JD with plenty on. Pmd you my number should you need it. Regards, D.

Thanks for your help and Pm mate