Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CIC trophy measuring workshop at the Midland game fair 2014

CIC trophy measuring workshop at the Midland game fair 2014

Win a place on a CIC measuring workshop at the Midland Game Fair

Shooting Times, on Gunmakers' Row will be hosting CIC measuring workshops at the Midland Game Fair, with three places available on each day. The workshops, which will be run by CIC trophy judges and measurers, will take place at 11am on Saturday and Sunday, and last for approximately 90 minutes. Those taking part will also be able to have a trophy measured for free, either at the Game Fair or later in the year.
    For your chance to attend, email eoecicuk@yahoo.co.uk before 16 September with Stalking Directory in the subject line, and let us know which day you would like to attend. The winners will be picked at random and notified by email on 17 September.

Quote Originally Posted by chriseoe View Post
    Win a place on a CIC measuring workshop at the Midland Game Fair

Shooting Times, on Gunmakers' Row will be hosting CIC measuring workshops at the Midland Game Fair, with three places available on each day. The workshops, which will be run by CIC trophy judges and measurers, will take place at 11am on Saturday and Sunday, and last for approximately 90 minutes. Those taking part will also be able to have a trophy measured for free, either at the Game Fair or later in the year.
    For your chance to attend, email eoecicuk@yahoo.co.uk before 16 September with Stalking Directory in the subject line, and let us know which day you would like to attend. The winners will be picked at random and notified by email on 17 September.
    Are you measuring there chris? If not who is this year?

Yes, I'll be there both days.

We've had a few emails, so anyone interested in the workshops needs to email eoecicuk@yahoo.co.uk asap. It should be a good chance for people to gain a true insight into cic trophy measuring!

Keep the emails coming if your interested.

Wish I was going I've got a munty needs a measure if I can persuade the wife to babysit the phezys I might make it !
    Norma

Had several more enquiries today so send an email if you want to be in the draw.

Done it fingers crossed

Thanks chaps, still time for others to get their names into the hat!

Come on guys this is a golden opportunity, make the most of it.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.