Available: Roe Stalking near Inverness

JRoe

Roe Stalking for skilled or novice Hunters. Bring your own Rifle or you’re welcome to use one of mine. Instruction available if required. From only £80 per outing (Approx four hours). If an extra opportunity should arise after your successful stalk that would be fine, however you are restricted to two Roe per outing. No Trophy fees but a good bottle of Malt would be appreciated if you get yourself a decent one!

Approved Witness available for any of you undertaking your Level 2.

B&B at www.cromalbank.com - - with pickup from Airport or Railway Station if required. Reduced rates for Stalkers, £25 each, inc full breakfast ( can be a Hunter's one if you've been successful earlier !)
Plenty Roe about - - Good easy walking areas - - mixed arable with plenty woodland. Companions are welcome and you may take your Venison home with you at Dealer's rates. Here's a link if you want an idea of the ground - -
Flash Earth - Zoom into satellite and aerial imagery of the Earth in Flash

It is mainly the woodland on the east side marching with the Fort George Ranges on the west.
Contact me, John Ross on 01667 462 166 or 07774 742 227 or cromalbank@aol.com for more info and available dates etc.

Thankyou.

Sounds Great,whats the deal regarding,taking your rifle on an aeroplane as I would prefer to fly up?
Tony.

Hi Tony - - - some others could probably give a better answer than myself but I have had folk bringing their rifles up on the flight with no problems. however I'ld make sure that it was in a v strong flight case. Baggage handlers the world over don't seem to worry to much about a "fragile" sticker !!

JR

- - and here's another from yesterday - - glad to catch up with him - - just a pity it wasn't before the Rut. Like all of us, it'll be interesting to see how his kids turn out. 004.jpg and here's my usual advert if anyone fancies a visit.

Roe Stalking for skilled or novice Hunters. Bring your own Rifle or you’re welcome to use one of mine. Instruction available if required. From only £80 per outing (Approx four hours). If an extra opportunity should arise after your successful stalk that would be fine, however you are restricted to two Roe per outing. No Trophy fees but a good bottle of Malt would be appreciated if you get yourself a decent one!

Approved Witness available for any of you undertaking your Level 2.

B&B at www.cromalbank.com - - with pickup from Airport or Railway Station if required. Reduced rates for Stalkers, £25 each, inc full breakfast ( can be a Hunter's one if you've been successful earlier !)
Plenty Roe about - - Good easy walking areas - - mixed arable with plenty woodland. Companions are welcome and you may take your Venison home with you at Dealer's rates. Here's a link if you want an idea of the ground - -
Flash Earth - Zoom into satellite and aerial imagery of the Earth in Flash

It is mainly the woodland on the east side marching with the Fort George Ranges on the west.
Contact me, John Ross on 01667 462 166 or 07774 742 227 or cromalbank@aol.com for more info and available dates etc.

Thankyou.

Back