Thread: Any body have any comments on diotto boots? Been offered a pair

Any body have any comments on diotto boots? Been offered a pair

As the title says,they look a lot like black islanders I believe there made in the same factory
    only when the last tree has been felled,the last fish caught and the last river poisoned will man realise he cant eat money

I was only having this conversation yesterday! Basically Blackislander used to have diotto boots, then someone else (Dedito Shooting wear) also started importing them, and charging 50 less! SO Blackislander suddenly said they had found a better quality boot and stopped using diotto!

Think I may well order some of the ones on the Dedito website!

There's a farm shop called mainsgill near scotch corner building a large extension to sell country wear and accesories and there going to be an out let for these boots
    only when the last tree has been felled,the last fish caught and the last river poisoned will man realise he cant eat money

I have had a pair for the past year,no complaints with them,i like them no rubbing in any wax just give them a power wash.

I have had a pair of diottos for the past 4 years, no complaints. I find them comfortable and supportive while stalking, beating and game shooting. Excellent boots if like me you can't be bothered waxing and polishing them, as verminator69 says just hose them down.

Diottos buy them, !! great boot
    Humans are pre wired with fight or flight response
    Great Grandad fought, Grandad fought.
    For the sake of my Grandchild I wish for Less Flight responses entering Europe

[QUOTE=nemo;842729]There's a farm shop called mainsgill near scotch corner building a large extension to sell country wear and accesories and there going to be an out let for these boots
    is this the farm shop on right before scotch corner- best bacon Sarnie in the entire world?