Thread: Lee auto Hand Primer

Lee auto Hand Primer

Hi Guys

got two spare Lee auto hand primers (with the round trays) up for grabs here, ones set up for large primer and the other small primer unfortunately I've only got one plastic lid for them

looking for 28.00 posted for the pair

Quote Originally Posted by leebut View Post
    Hi Guys

got two spare Lee auto hand primers (with the round trays) up for grabs here, ones set up for large primer and the other small primer unfortunately I've only got one plastic lid for them

looking for 28.00 posted for the pair
    Come on. The Lee Autoprime is half this price new (and intact) with both primer tray sizes.

http://www.peterlawman.co.uk/reloading

'beer can' has a point (see .30 cal. bullets thread), but was slapped down. I don't give a stuff whether such remarks are spoilers or not when posters are asking silly prices. Get real.
    If I'm going to be accused of it then it's just as well I did it.

This is for two auto primers only one lid missing!!

I don't see why 28 is expensive for two as from kranks they're 18.50 each plus postage so your talking 43 to 45 posted, also as everyone on here wants a haggle, there's sometimes room to move on price

I also forgot to put in the post that one comes with a no2 shell holder and the other with a no1

Did Lee Precision not stop manufacture of these and now produce them with square trays and a modified loading method which segregates the primer being loaded from those in the tray as they found that some primers, particularly Federal were a little 'lively' and therefore a potential accident waiting to happen?

sold to Camo304

many thanks Andy

Lee