Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sako 75 stainless 6.5x55

Sako 75 stainless 6.5x55

Selling my Sako 75 in 6.5x55 as I'm moving abroad and it's surplus to requirements.

Shoots well, threaded for a moderator. Currently wearing a German Schmidt & Bender 6x42 scope with a 1" tube. Used a T8 on this, still have the bushing available but moderator is sold.

Looking for 900 for the rifle and Optilock scope mounts, 1200 for the whole outfit including scope.

I'm in Sutherland but can deliver to Inverness/Aberdeen areas as I'm over there quite often. I'd prefer a face-to-face deal, anyone who wants to try it out first is welcome to do that. If not I can arrange to have it delivered to your local RFD at cost.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sako752.jpg   sako751.jpg  

Is this rifle still available, please?

Steve.

Sorry I missed this question - yes it is, had a couple of enquiries but not sold yet.

I have a couple of hundred rounds of ammo that I will include in the sale at no extra cost, meant to put that in the original ad. Also open to sensible offers.

Still available, but need to sell this quickly now so price drop to 800 for rife/rings and 1050 including fitted scope. Will also throw in about 200 rounds of ammo FOC.

Your inbox is full matey
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!
    Another 7mm08 shooter!

Not now... thanks for pointing it out!

Please pm some details, please.

Condition
    Any reloading gear included

I have a variation in for this caliber.

Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by NOTSHARP View Post
    Please pm some details, please.

Condition
    Any reloading gear included

I have a variation in for this caliber.

Steve.
    Get it bought! Awesome rifle, love mine to bits! They don't come around too often for good reason.

Atb

Quote Originally Posted by Daft Dog View Post
    Get it bought! Awesome rifle, love mine to bits! They don't come around too often for good reason.

Atb
    The OP seems to be under a time constraint, so my variation coming through could be the deciding factor.

I'm awaiting a pm.

Lovely rifle, though, and at the top of my wish list.

Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by NOTSHARP View Post
    The OP seems to be under a time constraint, so my variation coming through could be the deciding factor.

I'm awaiting a pm.

Lovely rifle, though, and at the top of my wish list.

Steve.
    Sorry Steve, only just spotted your post.

To answer your questions - I've owned it from new, about 12 years. Round count approximately 1500, all factory ammo. It's been serviced annually by my gunsmith and is in very good condition - I'm saying very good rather than excellent because it has the odd minor mark as you'd expect from a working rifle. Accuracy is as good as ever.

I do have a set of reloading dies for it that I bought but never used, so they are brand new. Also have the usual bits and pieces - rifle case, sling, Harris swivel bipod, couple of spare mags, scope covers and so on. Won't be needing any of that gear so it will all go with the package - only thing you'll need to get is a moderator.

I've sent you a PM with my contact details as I'm on the road for the next few days and won't have good internet access.