Thread: 2 mods, one rifle?

2 mods, one rifle?

Is there any proven justification for people having 2 moderators of a certain calibre for one rifle?
    Thinking of a change of mod, but I've been here before and regretted the decision with many weeks of waiting for variations to come through just to get back to square one. So before I ditch the mod, just wondering if it's worth writing to plod and asking for a second mod for the rifle...... After all, I can only use one at a time so I can't see why they would have an issue.....
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

ring your feo n run it past him if says yes fine if he says no variation pain in the rear time.he,s the decider whatever anyone thinks atb

Quote Originally Posted by deerstalker.308 View Post
    Is there any proven justification for people having 2 moderators of a certain calibre for one rifle?
    Thinking of a change of mod, but I've been here before and regretted the decision with many weeks of waiting for variations to come through just to get back to square one. So before I ditch the mod, just wondering if it's worth writing to plod and asking for a second mod for the rifle...... After all, I can only use one at a time so I can't see why they would have an issue.....
    you may want a heavey mod for rainge work and a lighter mod for deer stalking simples

Come up with a justification and stick to it
    why not apply for a second rifle while you are at it!?

cost the same

I've done it. Just requested a new mod as the previous one made the rifle unweildy except on the range.

Spoken to firearms dept, no problem having 2 mods, so variation is on it's way in.
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink