Thread: BSA CF2 Stuzen 270

BSA CF2 Stuzen 270

Im sadly selling my stuzen, purely because I cant justify two rifles when i always go for the 243,regardless of how good looking it might be.
    I've always wanted a stuzen,and its felled my first boar,stag and a few roe and a really nice lightweight rifle to carry around all day.

Its dream to shoot,and quite easily achieves 1'groups with 130 & 150gr home loads.
    By all accounts its only had one previous owner,prior to myself,its been bedded and the barrel is free floating with the removal of the front band.

The open sights are original,along with the original owners instruction manual & proof certificate from BSA.
    A few very small marks here and there but generally extremely tidy throughout.
    any inspection is of course welcome and I have access to an indoor 100m range.
    mounts and rings inc
    looking for around 200 but am open to offers and ill pay rfd transfer
    If f2 f ive some 150gr & 130gr bullet heads inc
    Any questions please ask.
    Last edited by gelert; 27-04-2015 at 11:12.

Very nice, shame its not .243. Good luck with the sale and have a bump on me

I had a CF2 Heavy barrel in .308 great accurate gun had a 24 inch Ketts custom barrel.Very accurate but a little heavy for carrying round.The Stutzen looks very nice.
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/ALLAN/Pictures/animated_gif_animals_0020.gif[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Roebuck View Post
    I had a CF2 Heavy barrel in .308 great accurate gun had a 24 inch Ketts custom barrel.Very accurate but a little heavy for carrying round.The Stutzen looks very nice.
    It's ridiculously lite,much so than my t3,but i need something slightly more practical and some areas I stalk require a moderated rifle so it has to go and make room.
    I am open to sensible offers.

A quick bump and a price drop,as it needs to go.
    200 might have been optimistic in my original advert,and ill sort out the rfd transfer.
    Last edited by gelert; 15-09-2014 at 10:52.

End of a era Arwel, you'll be sorry to see it go I know!
    Kev.

Quote Originally Posted by kevhumps View Post
    End of a era Arwel, you'll be sorry to see it go I know!
    Kev.
    France, Croatia, back n forth to Scotland more air miles that Brunston,even named him Mr Mannering.
    But i just need something more practical,it is what it is,a stuzen,and will suit a BSA or stuzen enthusiast.
    felked my first boar and first stag so it will be emotional.