Thread: Blummin' dog

Blummin' dog

Came downstairs now from putting some washing away, poured myself a glass of cider (we'll earned after a hard day off!) and went to sit down...
    What did I find in the living room but my pup, merrily running around with a baby carrot, leaves and all!
    She's only gone and dug up my planter. Compost and carrots all over the place in the yard

I've pulled them all up, re-filled the planter and shoved all the strongest plants back in. Fingers crossed!
    Now, back to my cider, and the pup will NOT be joining me on the sofa.
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY
    Blog

Love 'em. Such little characters!
    So much to learn and so little time left

Been through that stage, mines just coming up to 6 months old and started chewing anything it can get in its mouth, plasterboard wall in the hall yesterday

daughters dog is very very fond of wallpaper and table legs ,thought it had worms but not woodworm

Sliced carrot, the best dog reward treat available.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingy View Post
    Been through that stage, mines just coming up to 6 months old and started chewing anything it can get in its mouth, plasterboard wall in the hall yesterday
    I was lucky with mine, never too much of a chewer, except her kennel which I'm going to solve with some aluminum when I get a spare minute.
    Oh, and your hand if she feels like it!
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY
    Blog