Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: How do I change my username back from secret stalker ?

  1. #1

    How do I change my username back from secret stalker ?

    I changed my password and gone through the usual procedure however I am now signed on as secretstalker, how do I change it back to my original handle 6mmhot ?

    anybody ....

  2. #2
    just reregister under whatever i think, use mine you will get some cracking replies, atb doug notice i finish with doug ,half of them still call me andrew! go figure!,
    DONT START

  3. #3
    nice to see you helping the newbies Andrew
    Zeiss Pro Stalker and Agent for Starlght Night Vision

  4. #4
    allways help anyone in distress me , colin mate but they do, you well pal, try the site help thread below secret stalker or as i said just re register under xyz simples,
    Last edited by AN DU RU FOX; 11-09-2014 at 19:23.
    DONT START

  5. #5
    But I want to be posting under my real name 6mmhot ! Thanks guys atb been around since 2009

  6. #6
    Best contact CSL he's probably best person to ask.
    The Stalking Directory

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by secretstalker View Post
    But I want to be posting under my real name 6mmhot ! Thanks guys atb been around since 2009
    Your real name is 6mmhot! I bet you were bullied at school .....

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by AN DU RU FOX View Post
    just reregister under whatever i think, use mine you will get some cracking replies, atb doug notice i finish with doug ,half of them still call me andrew! go figure!,
    That's a really useful suggestion isn't it, lets just clutter up the site with everyone having two names shall we, good idea! It looks as if it may not matter anyway, I checked the membership database and we a have a secret stalker and a 6mmhot.

    John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by JAYB View Post
    That's a really useful suggestion isn't it, lets just clutter up the site with everyone having two names shall we, good idea! It looks as if it may not matter anyway, I checked the membership database and we a have a secret stalker and a 6mmhot.

    John
    As long as they are both paying supporters subscriptions and hopefully trade membership as well, I would not worry to much

  10. #10
    he wouldnt be using one of them ,or he may choose to thats hes perogative, maybe an auto delete on usernames not used for twelve months? atb doug,
    Last edited by AN DU RU FOX; 12-09-2014 at 10:32.
    DONT START

Similar Threads

  1. The Secret of the Spaniel
    By Tom270 in forum Articles & Write Ups
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 13-10-2012, 16:34
  2. barry my username is bonney
    By bonney in forum Introductions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 16-07-2012, 11:29
  3. Secret stalker 308
    By sikamalc in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 20-03-2012, 11:44
  4. fencer-change of username!
    By yabanjin in forum Introductions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 16-08-2009, 19:20
  5. secret lovers
    By stone in forum Photos
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 17-04-2009, 20:52

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •