Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Current Scots debate

  1. #1

    Current Scots debate

    Just wondering what you might get, if you crossed a Salmond with a Sturgeon?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

  2. #2
    Three ugly fish.
    Or a true sporting fish that lays golden eggs.

  3. #3
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    Just wondering what you might get, if you crossed a Salmond with a Sturgeon?
    Something akin to a slack-bellied, pellet-munching fishery carp that is perceived as impressive by only those given of questionable morals, a short attention span and little if any sensibility.

    K

  5. #5
    Low grade bad tasting caviar?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    Just wondering what you might get, if you crossed a Salmond with a Sturgeon?
    the conception would have to be catagorised as gonzo porn. fighting the dry boke just thinking about it.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by pete evans View Post
    the conception would have to be catagorised as gonzo porn. fighting the dry boke just thinking about it.
    You made me spit coffee on the iPad, pmsl!

  8. #8
    After the Queen had named the new aircraft carrier (the last ever?) at Rosyth, Salmond sidled up to her and said...

    Your Majesty,after the Yes vote I was thinking of naming Scotland a kingdom, then I would be king.
    Or maybe I could call it a principality, then I would be prince.

    The Queen replied...

    Mr. Salmond, I think it should just be called a country.

    "Don't say I didnae warn ye !"

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by private fraser View Post
    After the Queen had named the new aircraft carrier (the last ever?) at Rosyth, Salmond sidled up to her and said...

    Your Majesty,after the Yes vote I was thinking of naming Scotland a kingdom, then I would be king.
    Or maybe I could call it a principality, then I would be prince.

    The Queen replied...

    Mr. Salmond, I think it should just be called a country.


    Good one!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by private fraser View Post
    After the Queen had named the new aircraft carrier (the last ever?) at Rosyth, Salmond sidled up to her and said...

    Your Majesty,after the Yes vote I was thinking of naming Scotland a kingdom, then I would be king.
    Or maybe I could call it a principality, then I would be prince.

    The Queen replied...

    Mr. Salmond, I think it should just be called a country.

    I like it!
    Right where's those stones , I'll start !

Similar Threads

  1. Do the Scots drink to much or have they got life in perspective?
    By johndeere in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-02-2014, 14:06
  2. Photon heads up for Scots lads
    By blueeyes in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 24-11-2013, 08:31
  3. Any scots gaelic speakers on here?
    By david1976 in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-09-2013, 21:12
  4. Scots anti english when england are playing
    By Trufflehunting in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 08-07-2012, 17:45
  5. Scots Law.
    By RED-DOT in forum Legal Issues
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 24-04-2011, 22:00

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •