Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greenfields, Salisbury, Wiltshire

Greenfields, Salisbury, Wiltshire

I had a a strange experience today when I visited Salisbury to have a look at buying a new rifle from Greenfields.
    On walking into the well stocked shop I was greeted by 3 yes 3 very pleasant young ladies who asked if I was looking for anything in particular or was I just browsing? I explained that I was looking to possibly buy a new .223 rifle so if there was someone around that could show me a few examples then that would be great.
    This is where things got weird...! One of the young ladies went and got several boxed weapons assembled them, showed me the good and not so good points about each one and answered every question I asked!
    I was at no point put under any pressure to buy any particular weapon, but when I had decided to make my purchase everything was put together checked and packed up for the journey home. The young lady even offered to help carry the various boxes to my car! (I must be looking old)

The service I received was without doubt the best I have ever received from any gun shop I have visited so if your ever down in Wiltshire call in, you will be very surprised!!

Oh and the price paid was as good as the one I was quoted by one of the biggest retailers in the southwest!

So it's a big thumbs up and a thank you to Gabriella and the rest of the staff at Greenfields, I will be making them my preferred gun shop!

Bushy
    Last edited by Bushy; 12-09-2014 at 17:07.

Bushy
    good to hear people getting proper good old fashioned service
    that's how things should be
    bought a couple of guns from there in the past as you say excellent service
    A couple of friends have had guns altered there recently and they are spot on at
    what they do
    regards pete

Quote Originally Posted by Roedinator View Post
    Bushy
    good to hear people getting proper good old fashioned service
    that's how things should be
    bought a couple of guns from there in the past as you say excellent service
    A couple of friends have had guns altered there recently and they are spot on at
    what they do
    regards pete
    you can beat good old fashioned service! Especially from a woman!

I have found that since the new Manager took over things have changed greatly for the better.
    I started a post about my recent trip to them not so long ago.

PS. Pete I get better service from them now than the other shop we used ;-)

As the last post on here I only use them now great service, recently bought a new rifle from them begins with B and ends in er... Anyway great service and very fair on the trade in etc. highly recommended!

I too can vouch the service at Greenfields and glad to hear that Gabriella is still there.

Quote Originally Posted by Greymaster View Post
    I too can vouch the service at Greenfields and glad to hear that Gabriella is still there.
    Gabriella won't go anywhere, Matt her boss/husband won't let her !!!
    Sometime her Ma-in-law helps out too when they are busy and they all seem to know their products.
    I bought a new barrel from them for my B***er and did well out of it too.

Do they do secondhand Lefthand bolts for gay people who wear striped jackets?
    Just asking like because a friend of mine,not me of course, wants one.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Quote Originally Posted by The Singing Stalker View Post
    Do they do secondhand Lefthand bolts for gay people who wear striped jackets? Just asking like because a friend of mine,not me of course, wants one.
    They catered for me and made me very happy so they must be in a position to cater for almost anybody - oh, maybe not if you come from Hampshire with 1.401 posts

Quote Originally Posted by EMcC View Post
    I have found that since the new Manager took over things have changed greatly for the better.
    I started a post about my recent trip to them not so long ago.

PS. Pete I get better service from them now than the other shop we used ;-)
    if it's where I think your talking about eddy I phoned
    there last week and they were closed for a stock take
    or something
    so I bought it else where and I'm talking a lot of money
    ouch
    regards Pete