Swedteam arktis bib and brace or any others.

Lakies

Hello lads anybody tried the swedteam arktis bib and brace? I'm after a bib and brace for the winter but need to be able to walk in them at hinds etc and be pretty active in them out with dogs/ferrets so don't want something that's going to be too warm. Any others anybody has tried?

I have Artkis trousers. Don't know which ones. They are really good but confirmed to highseat work or windy days because they are too noisey the rest of the time. But they are always waterproof.

ive been re-thinking my shooting clothing etc and based on how many threads you hear regarding this brand & that brand not waterproof etc , breathable ...so on & so forth...

ive listened a ot to Caoroch on here and his system of milusrp jackets and layering system & makes sense... cheap, adaptable etc

I have Nomad gear and great but expensive & only one set ...so im going to try the milsurp option ... cheap so no tears if I don't get on with it

saying that I already have a pair of Dutch or german army goretex plain olve bib n braces and they are superb !!...bombproof etc....

maybe you could go with these and use with exisiting trousers ....they wrap up small into a back pack or pocket... use existing trousers ( breathable ) when yomping bout...then put on bib n brace whilst pi55ing down or stationary etc.????

just a thought

Paul

Bib + Braces far to warm for walking about in only any good for sitting in a highseat on cold nights

I bought a pair for very cold high seat work, they haven't been tested yet but by all accounts they would be too hot for anything that involved movement, nice gear though, and I look forward to being warm whilst sitting still!

Lads thanks for the replies looks like they will be no good to me as I need trousers that you can walk a lot in. Sauer I did think of the German pattern bib and brace trousers you've mentioned and while out myself they would be fine but I'm trying to stay away from cammo for hunt days or days with clients stalking, thanks again.

Back