Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ties

Ties

Recommendations for luxury/Saville row ties if one was looking to push the boat out?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Basil12 View Post
    Recommendations for luxury/Saville row ties if one was looking to push the boat out?

Thanks.
    if you are looking to do a neat gralloch then cable ties are better for use at neck and butt end.....

Quote Originally Posted by biffo View Post
    if you are looking to do a neat gralloch then cable ties are better for use at neck and butt end.....
    I'm of the view cable ties should be banned during L2 witnessing and the candidate should be compelled to demonstrate they can scrape & tie the critter's intake and outlet pipes into a liquid tight knot. Even better if it's snowing and one's fingers are showing early signs of frost bite.

K

I'll answer this in a different way and suggest something by Hermes...

I have around a dozen picked up over the years in Duty Free, as tie/pen/cufflinks/watch are noticed more than the suit
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

Habsburg has some nice ties that are a bit more edgy than Hermes (but I like them both).

It appears the sporting lodge currently has them on sale for about 1/2 what I paid.

Habsburg | Elegant and Traditional Men's Attire and Countrywear | Buy Habsburg Clothing Online

Thanks for the reply mate, cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffYoung View Post
    Habsburg has some nice ties that are a bit more edgy than Hermes (but I like them both).

It appears the sporting lodge currently has them on sale for about 1/2 what I paid.

Habsburg | Elegant and Traditional Men's Attire and Countrywear | Buy Habsburg Clothing Online
    Thanks Jeff.

I know a man who could make you a pigskin tie......lol

Quote Originally Posted by bigscott270 View Post
    I know a man who could make you a pigskin tie......lol
    Aye but can he tie it straight!lol

Have a look here :

Welcome - Permanent Style

At the top of the "wecome" page, click on the "Shirts and Ties" link.

Lots of good advice and links to top quality clothing suppliers.

Steve.