Foxing nv?

Have done the foxing rig(.222) thing over the last two years,started with digital - photon then pulsar N750,ended up with Gen3 ,which is where I should of started,nothing wrong with the others for the money,but remember you will be looking/scanning for for foxes a lot and its easier on the eyes using gen stuff.

Do you want a dedicated nv set up? I.E. not used used during daylight at all? If not consider one of the nitesite models. I have taken hundreds with my ns200 via a .17hmr, a tikka .223 and a tikka 6.5.......interchangeable between any rifle/scope without the need to re-zero. Lots of haters out there but it works....simples

Soulboy what make is the gen 3? I have used a photon but not sure on them as not used any others. It would be a dedicated scope i would be after.

I have a tikka super varmint with a D760 mounted on top
an awesome bit of foxing kit and Pvs spotter

I have an ATN mars gen3+.
the photon and pulsar N750 never held zero for long,unreliable and that's the last thing you want after you've worked hard to get on a fox.

These are my NV rigs on one of my D-830 on 223. and D-740 on both 17hmr and 22 rimmy..plus my gen3 handhelds/thermal and 2 spare D-760 scopes.

Last edited:
U must have a dam good job for all them! What .223 do you have. Im getting a .243 then nv for .22 & .223

If you're on Facebook check out NIght Vision UK. There are guys on there making kits that are awesome, all be it not quite as nice looking as some professional jobs but at 1/5 the cost.I

U must have a dam good job for all them! What .223 do you have. Im getting a .243 then nv for .22 & .223

Job is ok lol, ref 223 i have x2 tikkas one a customised (not in pic) and one shown in pic at the rear these are all with dedicated NV then i have another group of rifles all for daytime use.

micky not the first time ive seen a pic of your stuff and again I say .... you have issues!! heheheheheheheheeee

just jealous mate ...that's an AWESOME set o kit (s)

not a fun place to be over there just now I guess... watch yer back bud

a'the best
Paul

Back