Thread: Swanndri Ranger Xtreme Shirt XL

Swanndri Ranger Xtreme Shirt XL

Brand new & unworn Swanndri Ranger Xtreme Shirt 100% wool with Hydrotex lining, 100% waterproof & breathable/windproof in olive green, size XL.

30.00 plus 2.50 First Class Recorded Delivery. Pay Pal or Cheque (cleared before delivery). Based in Oxfordshire if you want to collect & pay cash on collection.

The Ranger Extreme Shirt has two front buttoned pockets, YKK brass quarter zip, Swanndri buttoned cuffs, shaped hem and Hydrotex lining.

Swanndri says of its pure wool - "Nothing protects you from the harshness of the New Zealand elements like Swanndri. Our secret blend of wools and water-repellant finishes have been used in Swanndri bush shirts for over 90 years. They keep you warm when you cool down, and cool when you heat up. And they keep on doing the job season after season, with the natural toughness of wool in every single thread".

Life should be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving skidding in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride!

Hi Chris, i'll have if you've still got it. i'll pay by paypal if that alright with you.

Thanks

Ron

Please may I have the shirt! I've sent a pm and will sort out paypal for posted item if you're amanable.

Shirt now SOLD
    Life should be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving skidding in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride!