Thread: Going to Canada

Going to Canada

Hiya
    I am going to Canada on holiday in the new year, when I'm there I am going to be looking at buying a new rifle scope, does anyone know about rules about bring scopes back in to the country ? or getting one out of Canada ?
    Thanks Dave.

As far as I know , the aren't any restrictions on taking scopes out of Canada . I do know a few people who are more familiar with import/ export regs , I'll talk to them and get back to you . What part of Canada are you visiting ?

AB

About an hour outside of Edmonton and then round the Rocky's, I've never been to Canada before.

Its a stunning place been a few times to British Columbia we are going again next year we are flying into Calgary and then driving.
    AT THE AGE OF 50 I DECIDED I WAS GOING TO GROW OLD F***ING DISGRACEFULLY

You need to make your way over to Edmonton and visit the mall. Probably the only shopping mall in the world to make Texans jealous. Has a zoo, watermark, hockey rink, and a 3 masted sailing ship (on water) inside the mall.

Quote Originally Posted by dave8492 View Post
    About an hour outside of Edmonton and then round the Rocky's, I've never been to Canada before.
    That's where I live brother , I'll PM you my phone number . We can hit my gun club and shoot some firearms ( things you can't own in the UK ) that you probably will enjoy . I can point you to some cool places up here and I have some friends that live in Jasper . This is my back yard so I'd be happy to help you out . We'll talk

AB

Great offer and help

Quote Originally Posted by alberta boy View Post
    That's where I live brother , I'll PM you my phone number . We can hit my gun club and shoot some firearms ( things you can't own in the UK ) that you probably will enjoy . I can point you to some cool places up here and I have some friends that live in Jasper . This is my back yard so I'd be happy to help you out . We'll talk

AB