Going to Canada

dave8492

Hiya
I am going to Canada on holiday in the new year, when I'm there I am going to be looking at buying a new rifle scope, does anyone know about rules about bring scopes back in to the country ? or getting one out of Canada ?
Thanks Dave.:D

As far as I know , the aren't any restrictions on taking scopes out of Canada . I do know a few people who are more familiar with import/ export regs , I'll talk to them and get back to you . What part of Canada are you visiting ?

AB

You need to make your way over to Edmonton and visit the mall. Probably the only shopping mall in the world to make Texans jealous. Has a zoo, watermark, hockey rink, and a 3 masted sailing ship (on water) inside the mall.

About an hour outside of Edmonton and then round the Rocky's, I've never been to Canada before.

That's where I live brother , I'll PM you my phone number . We can hit my gun club and shoot some firearms ( things you can't own in the UK ) that you probably will enjoy . I can point you to some cool places up here and I have some friends that live in Jasper . This is my back yard so I'd be happy to help you out . We'll talk

AB

Great offer and help

That's where I live brother , I'll PM you my phone number . We can hit my gun club and shoot some firearms ( things you can't own in the UK ) that you probably will enjoy . I can point you to some cool places up here and I have some friends that live in Jasper . This is my back yard so I'd be happy to help you out . We'll talk

AB

Back