Thread: The BIG Aerial NO - we did it

The BIG Aerial NO - we did it

Well Historic Scotland - funded by the Scottish Government - stopped us doing it at Holyrood. I was helping Marshall people in and being heckled by the YES camp. They said of course Historic Scotland had to take that line - when challenged about a Big YES banner on The Castle - well that's unofficial and too dangerous to take down. We could use any of the public parks so. We had to go to the Private cricket Ground at the Grange. It was surreal -it was empty but word had got out and they just kept coming and coming. We had planned for a plane to be overhead at 3pm - it was put back till 3.50pm to make sure we got every body in.

And the results speak for themselves

Last edited by Heym SR20; 14-09-2014 at 23:24.

Blog Entries

Fab! Good luck with that from South of the border and another Sassanach that sincerely couldn't give a damn. Personally I went shooting today. Maybe I could have made a big aerial SO WHAT? out of Myxy Rabbits.
    Last edited by NorthDorset; 14-09-2014 at 21:53.
    Yes I should have taken the Blue Pill!

We were so busy congratulating ourself of dodging Orwells vision we marched right into Huxley's.

A fine effort.

I'm sure there are many more like you than the strife-mongering media cares to acknowledge and sincerely hope that'll be more than clear by the end of the week.

For now, though, here's some silliness...
    "Docendo discimus" - Seneca the Younger (c. 4 BC – 65 AD)
    “Comodidad, tranquilidad y buena alimentacion” - A Spanish recipe for contentment that oddly omits hunting.
    "I'm off to spend some time at the top of the food chain..." - (after) Tulloch
    "Oh [dear], they probably heard that in the village!" - RickoShay

Quote Originally Posted by NorthDorset View Post
    Fab! Good luck with that from South of the border and another Sassanach that sincerely couldn't give a damn. Personally I went shooting today. Maybe I could have made a big aerial SO WHAT? out of Myxy Rabbits.
    And its the not giving a damn that got us all in this right old mess - a minority of Scots voted in the last Scottish Election, the SNPP got voted in and no look. And if it goes YES, there will be a complete utter train smash up here, although many deny that it will happen. And thiscrash will happen whilst the rest of the UK is still part of the train.

Blog Entries

Isn't Democracy a wonder? 900,000 disillusioned Scots voted Alex "Freedom" Salmond in. They wanted him they got him and now the very same people get to vote on this.

So far as this one goes I don't get a vote so good luck guys. Somehow we will muddle through with or without. Recognise for some Scots this is the most important thing in the world. Meanwhile in Essex they are worrying what they will spell out on their next Vajazzle.

Careful what you wish for!
    Last edited by NorthDorset; 15-09-2014 at 15:31.
    Yes I should have taken the Blue Pill!

We were so busy congratulating ourself of dodging Orwells vision we marched right into Huxley's.

Well done for making the effort. Going by the number of cocker spaniels present there are obviously some extremely sensible people in the NO camp.

What ever your politics well done that man. Everyone should have their say and a fine few gathered for this fine display.