Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BDS HIGHLANDS BRANCH Autumn Meeting

BDS HIGHLANDS BRANCH Autumn Meeting

A reminder to BDS members and an invitation to non-members to attend.

Location is more "up North" & programme a bit of a change.

Ian

Would have missed it before due to work but should be home now. I'll be there......... if I can find it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Whinbush View Post
    Would have missed it before due to work but should be home now. I'll be there......... if I can find it!!
    It is hard to get lost in the glen ---- there's only one road! --- See you there.

Ian

Hello Ian, I will be in the highlands between the date of this meeting so would like to attend. It will also give me a chance to catch up with my long time friend Mr Davidson. Regards Gary

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    Hello Ian, I will be in the highlands between the date of this meeting so would like to attend. It will also give me a chance to catch up with my long time friend Mr Davidson. Regards Gary
    Gaz - You will be most welcome - the more the merrier to make it a good informative day for all & meet friends.

Ian

Starting to get butterflies.... Talking to kids is one thing, adults is another.

Richard you don't do yourself justice - Your reputation has arrived already & lots of folks are keen to see your handywork & learn how to sharpen a knife properly. --- I'd say the opposite - It's easier to speak to adults than kids - they have learned better respect!
    If you know your subject (& you certainly do!) talking about it is easy. Things only get difficult if you dont, & have to wing it!
    (By the way - your accommodation is ready!)

I know Ian D is busy preparing his Sika presentation - that should be interesting and informative.

As always Andy will be entertaining & informative talking about Highland Stalking Safety & Comms.

Jim's forensic background will put some sound science into the Bullet Design presentation & Non lead debate.

It should be a good day.

Ian

p.s. We already have some great raffle prizes donated & are procuring more!

Quote Originally Posted by Yorric View Post
    Gaz - You will be most welcome - the more the merrier to make it a good informative day for all & meet friends.

Ian
    Thanks Ian, I look forward to meeting you and all concerned. ATB Gaz

Ian, if I'm not dragged away with work I will be in attendance also. Taking a keen interest in knife sharpening as this is an area I need to and want to get better at.

Tam

Have a good one, sadly at work.