Shooting times

tom308w

Hi did anyone see the advert from a company called iintext for stalking in Scotland they say they have 5blocks of 10000acres in the borders and5blocks 10000acres in Perthshire with 5of the 6 species on anyone heard of these people based in edinburgh
Regards
Tom

You have got the name wrong where they are from wrong in the advert red, roe, fallow, sika deer that makes 4 unless you count deer as one
Hi did anyone see the advert from a company called iintext for stalking in Scotland they say they have 5blocks of 10000acres in the borders and5blocks 10000acres in Perthshire with 5of the 6 species on anyone heard of these people based in edinburgh
Regards
Tom

Jack do you know anything about it they are based in edingburgh I'm looking for information not nit picking
Regards
Tom

This is a scam!! - please do not be fooled but how great this offer sounds - the company "INTEKX " has been set up purely for this scam. possibly other scams also- they have means to accept credit / debit cards.

if anyone can tell me the issue of the shooting times that the advert was in , that would be really helpful so i can pass on to the police.

not sure if this is ID theft or just a smash and grab attempt on the credit card companies. Either way ive turned detective over the last week and found out just about everything-

3 of us tested the water and paid by credit card as we knew we would be protected from this type of fraud. has any one else been in touch with them? guy at the end of the line answers to the name george and hides behind the so called director Gerald Ferguson - who i don't think actually exists.

they talk a great game and even called the references we proposed to them to make it sound genuine.... You have been warned! stick to what you know - if it sounds to good to be true.......

a few facts about our friends at Intekx
1. the registered office in watford is in an serviced office suite no one ever there.
2. the vat number on intekx is not valid checked this out with HMRC today.
3. the office in Glasgow does not exist, had a friend of mine pop in there today no ones heard of intekx or George.
4. Tried calling George this afternoon guess what, mobile phone is switched off so i tried the landline which diverts straight to the mobile.
5 Time to get the police on the case!!!

l

Andykat:

Shooting times issue - 10th September 2014. Page 55, top right advert. The ad may have been in other issues.

A call to SNH with details would sort this out, 100.000 acres of stalking would need to have a cull plan and data with them.

andykat & sav.

Think a well done is in order. great insight and research. some would be stung without you.
lets hope it leads to an arrest

steve

This is a scam!! - please do not be fooled but how great this offer sounds - the company "INTEKX " has been set up purely for this scam. possibly other scams also- they have means to accept credit / debit cards.

if anyone can tell me the issue of the shooting times that the advert was in , that would be really helpful so i can pass on to the police.

not sure if this is ID theft or just a smash and grab attempt on the credit card companies. Either way ive turned detective over the last week and found out just about everything-

3 of us tested the water and paid by credit card as we knew we would be protected from this type of fraud. has any one else been in touch with them? guy at the end of the line answers to the name george and hides behind the so called director Gerald Ferguson - who i don't think actually exists.

they talk a great game and even called the references we proposed to them to make it sound genuine.... You have been warned! stick to what you know - if it sounds to good to be true.......

I do not know or heard of INTEKX but on most offers if it sounds too good to be true it usually is. Be careful and check things out before you hand over any money.

This is exactly why I posted this thread to see if anyone has heard of this company I was very suspicious from the start and when I never got any responses new they was something wrong
Regards tom

Back