Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Swarovski z6 2.5x15-56 bt

Swarovski z6 2.5x15-56 bt

Hi for sale my swarovski z6 bt 2.5-15x56 hardly used been stood in cabinet on spare rifle been in opti-loks so in very good condition 4a reticle looking for 1000 recorded delivery

What gen?
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

1st, forgot to add got box and paperwork from new

whats it like in very low light conditions?

Ine of the best I'm sure if you look through some of the posts on sd you will find that many members have confirmed this

Awsome glass, I wish I had the cash kicking about! Infact I'm surprised it's still for sale!

I have a gen 2 and as far as I am concerned it is fantastic. If this had been a gen 2 I would have had it.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Ive also got the same in z6i fantastic optics and great in woodland

just out of interest what difference does it make whether its a gen 1 or gen 2 its not illuminated which is what i thaught the different gens meant illumination upgrades

or am i wrong ?

Gen 2 has the little clicky bit for parallax at 100 yards. As I do so much with night vision this is a great aid to me in range finding cos it is really difficult at night.
    there are one or two other things as well but can't remember what they are now.

The gen2 has a locking ring to prevent the BT being moved accidentally & a modified guard around the illumination switch (on the illuminated model) to prevent that being knocked accidentally.
    I have a gen1 2.5-15x56 Z6i BT it is by far the best thing I've ever used & will purchase another when the funds are available but for night & very last light it has to be illuminated for me, although you can still clearly see you can loose the crosshairs against a very dark target. That little red dot is ideal
    Wingy