Thread: Hello from wigan

Thumbs up Hello from wigan

Hi guy's just a few word's ,ive been stalking only 3 year's now but completely mad on all type's of stalking, upto now shot about 50 or so roe a couple of red's and last week my first wild goat.
    Ive passed both my dmq 1s and 2s within twelve month's of talking up stalking and completely live for it.
    I also own my own gun shop in partnership with deako off here not he's fault i suppose.

Anyway enough about me great forum,good post's

hi Mark,

i am a newbie to the site and to stalking, hope to do my dsc1 later this year or next...not far from you in Ormskirk!

ATB

Hi, I am a warriors supporter from Scotland. Was on the Best Practice Demo last month and there was another supporter there wearing his beannie. I had an interest in a rifle advertised in a Wigan Gunshop a while back. Where is your shop?
    Jim

hi...no shop, use McAvoys over at Standish in the main!!

i have been shooting/hunting etc since i was 8 years old in Wales and hope to progress onto the deer in the next few years. Home life with a new child and a wife who is ill means i cant travel as much as i would like but i hope in the next few years the numbers of roe or muntjac increase around here...

ATB

Ewan

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by TokaS View Post
    hi...no shop, use McAvoys over at Standish in the main!!

i have been shooting/hunting etc since i was 8 years old in Wales and hope to progress onto the deer in the next few years. Home life with a new child and a wife who is ill means i cant travel as much as i would like but i hope in the next few years the numbers of roe or muntjac increase around here...

ATB

Ewan
    I used to live at Standish and know Tim very well I new him before he started at Standish when he used to work for John Summers in Wigan, now gone of course.
    Cheers
    Capre

Hi Mark,
    I am about an hour north at the top end of Lancs, look forward to seeing your posts
    I have never been to any gun shops down your way, where abouts are you.

smithy