Thread: DSC1 Study material

DSC1 Study material

Ok it looks like I am going to be laid up for about 6 weeks following an operation on my foot.
    Is there a DSC1 study package available, if I have to be stuck in the house I might as well put the time to good use.
    Up until now I have not bothered but a new piece of land I will be stalking is on a 50/50 1 carcase for the estate then 1 carcase for me arrangement, so as I understand it I will need to obtain the DSC1 before I can sell the carcase to a game dealer

Dsctraining .org
    very useful and you can test yrself as you learn enabled several of us to sit the test day only 10 / month well worth it .
    norma

Quote Originally Posted by norma 308 View Post
    Dsctraining .org
    very useful and you can test yrself as you learn enabled several of us to sit the test day only 10 / month well worth it .
    norma
    +1, and he'll discount further months if you've a longer wait for your test date.

Quote Originally Posted by norma 308 View Post
    Dsctraining .org
    norma
    +2! It helped me no end, the deer pictures are excellent training and I only dropped marks on a couple of questions

+3 with out it I would never of passed, went straight in for the one day test and passed !!!!