Thread: Nitesite Spotter

Nitesite Spotter

Hi all. I know they are expensive but has anyone got one or used one or are there cheaper alternatives? Thinking of treating myself
    Last edited by Lucky Sniper; 17-09-2014 at 16:45.

Bresser and a T20 ir will take some beating for the money. Also various pulsar mono's that are cheaper, and the old trusty Ranger (standard) with T20ir all work well.

go onto night vision forum ,there is a guy called some bloke doing a spotter I've just got one
    well impressed and a lot less than the nitesite

Quote Originally Posted by bogwelly View Post
    go onto night vision forum ,there is a guy called some bloke doing a spotter I've just got one
    well impressed and a lot less than the nitesite
    PM SENT bogwelly

Used a nite sight spotter out in the field and ive found it a pain in the ass you can see clearly for about 400y which is impressive but the screen is smaller then the one on my phone and the screen is so bright after looking at the screen it takes 1/2 hour for you eyes to ajust to the dark

Quote Originally Posted by boar & deer View Post
    Used a nite sight spotter out in the field and ive found it a pain in the ass you can see clearly for about 400y which is impressive but the screen is smaller then the one on my phone and the screen is so bright after looking at the screen it takes 1/2 hour for you eyes to ajust to the dark
    Screen filters are less than a tenner a pack with no loss of range and no retina burn, mines been in constant use for nearly a year now and its only broken once (faulty power switch). D.