Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cheapy scope.

cheapy scope.

Hello gents

I'm on the look out for a couple of cheap scopes for pellet guns. Something like MTC mamba or viper 4-16x50 or hawks sidewinder.
    Must have the parallax hobby on the side and no illumination on the front of scope.

WHY?

Thanks for looking.

Phil.

i have this for sale 150 +snail mail .Olivon Ranger 8-32x56 mil dot IR scratches but no damage to bell or glass .was my foxing scope.
    Attachment 47017Attachment 47019Attachment 47020Attachment 47018

Thanks for the offer. It has the front illumination button thing which will make it of no use. I have a couple here that I bought and wouldn't work.
    Thank any ways

Phil

no prob feller but the scope has illum turret at the rear bell and not the front you can turn it on or off if not needed or do you intend to use a rear mounted NV sleeve sorry bit confused. it also has side parallax wheel others are turrets for adjustment .
    atvb
    paul

Quote Originally Posted by paul o' View Post
    no prob feller but the scope has illum turret at the rear bell and not the front you can turn it on or off if not needed or do you intend to use a rear mounted NV sleeve sorry bit confused. it also has side parallax wheel others are turrets for adjustment .
    atvb
    paul
    sorry, yes bad terminology by me. Illumination on side would have been OK and not on the back as I want a home rig night vision rig on it.

After this evening i need the MTC mamba. Either lite with 25mm or the normal with 30mm tube but not the new one with the pull out IR as it does not leave a round area to clamp a dsa

Quote Originally Posted by activeviii View Post
    sorry, yes bad terminology by me. Illumination on side would have been OK and not on the back as I want a home rig night vision rig on it.

After this evening i need the MTC mamba. Either lite with 25mm or the normal with 30mm tube but not the new one with the pull out IR as it does not leave a round area to clamp a dsa
    .....may be able to help you out; I've a 3-12x44 mamba on my FAC daystate whcih I'm thinking of swapping for a different scope. 30mm tube, side parallax, the ill ret unit sits on top of the eyepiece but I'm fairly sure you can whip that off with a few small screws. The ill ret doesn't work - hasn't done for ages, and it's not a battery job as I've swapped them. Any good??

(I'll have a proper gander later after work)

Fairly sure I've still got the box/docs it came with. What is your budget?

Merlin
    Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.

Hi merlin,
    Yes that might do nicely. Was after a 16x but baggers can be chooser and all that.
    Not really have a price in mind. Was going to keep looking till I found the right one or sell a few other bits to make up the cash for a new one.

What's your thoughts

All the best

Phil

....120 posted?
    Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.

I didn't notice the bit about the IR sits on top. Thanks but I'll leave it and wait out till a none IR turns up.
    Thanks anyway

Established Poster
    I have a Simmons Pro Hunter 18x mag, 25 mm tube and side px.
    I have used this with an add on NV, its in good condition but no longer used.
    Any good ?