Thread: Front and rear sights for BRNO 601

Front and rear sights for BRNO 601

The rifle I have acquired would have had its iron sights removed after/before having a scope fitted. The front ramp is still in place and the front sight blade clicks into the support. Its the blade I need. Not bothered about the hood.
    The rear sight slides into a dovetail on the barrel.
    Anybody out there with a 'box of bits' I wonder. I guess its stupid to ask if parts are still available.
    I'd just like the rifle 'whole' again.

I have a blade but no rearsight , I can post it to you .
    "This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
    Adolph Hitler 1933

Quote Originally Posted by waterford103 View Post
    I have a blade but no rearsight , I can post it to you .
    Waterford
    you have pm.
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman (1903) "Maxims for Revolutionists"

The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom. William Blake

I have a rear sight off a CZ 600 I removed it when I fitted scope but don't know if its the same as a 601. Drop me a pm if you are interested I will post it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael54 View Post
    I have a rear sight off a CZ 600 I removed it when I fitted scope but don't know if its the same as a 601. Drop me a pm if you are interested I will post it to you.
    Michael, you have pm
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman (1903) "Maxims for Revolutionists"

A big thank you to Waterford103 who came up trumps with a front sight blade. He's a gentleman! Thank you.
    Half way there to restoring the rifle!

A further big thank you to Michael54 who has given me the correct back sight for my rifle.
    What an amazing site this SD is. I have learnt so much from it, and continue to do so.
    Thank you again.