Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Forth coming SD week 2014

Forth coming SD week 2014

Not long before I head north for a month on the stags with clients, and the 4th week being the SD week. Look forward to seeing some new faces and old ones again.

Looking forward to stalking the rut on Reds and Sika Stags followed by a few days on the hinds. This will be my 29th year without fail. Safe journey up lads and look forward to seeing you all. Should be a good crack with good friends again, I have no doubt there will be a few laughs.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Looking forward to it Malc

Senior Guide has already been picking out this year's off-road slippers.

Quote Originally Posted by csl View Post
    Looking forward to it Malc

Senior Guide has already been picking out this year's off-road slippers.
    I thought he was getting a set of re treads this year!

No doubt he will be wanting to take Tom (nugget) up heart break ridge again....................or should it be Darren and Tom!! I can hear the screams now

Have another 4,500 acres to stalk this year nearby, so we will get a few of lads over there for some red and sika hinds.
    Last edited by sikamalc; 19-09-2014 at 13:29.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

You will be pleased to know I have purchased the new off road slippers so I am starting to get a bit excited . I think the rut will be full on in the 4th week and I dont mean the deer ! Tom says he will sort a wallow out in Alex's bed on the first night

He better not or I'll have to drug his haribo!

Did I not mention it, I decided to cancel this year

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Look forward to meeting you all.
    Norm

Look forward to meeting you Norm. Im taking plenty of haribo's up for Tommy not long now Jayb until we are knocking on your door for a good catch up mate.

Quote Originally Posted by tika.308 View Post
    not long now Jayb until we are knocking on your door for a good catch up mate.
    And some cinnamon buns!

Its no fun laying in bed with ear defenders on, trying to block out the screaming coming from Ginge and Nuggets room!! At least me, Sandra and Mark get 3 weeks with clients before the Bash street kids arrive

Perhaps JAYB has a spare room for Ginge to stay in

ZEISS PRO STALKER.