Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42

Thread: Boyds Brno Stock

  1. #1

    Boyds Brno Stock

    I see Boyds is making stocks for my old but very good Brno Zkk 270Winchester. I really consider a Classic grey Laminate stock to make it look like a just new rifle.

    But anybody tried to fit a Boyds stock on the Brno? And are Boyds stocks heavy or light? My wooden stock is very heavy and + x56 scope and a moderator it gets pretty heavy to carry around.

    Thats why I also have considered just going all in and buy a Mauser M12 Extreme. But if the boyds will work on my Brno it will be alot cheaper + my Brno is accurate so why fix something which isnt broken.

  2. #2
    I have a Boyds stock on my old Parker Hale 270. If the Boyds/ Bruno stock is half as good it will be great.
    Tusker

  3. #3
    Boyds no longer ships overseas. :o(

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by gecko13 View Post
    Boyds no longer ships overseas. :o(
    When did this happen?
    Tusker

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by gecko13 View Post
    Boyds no longer ships overseas. :o(
    Yes they do, there's just a $100 maximum limit in place.


    Boyds:

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Tartan_Terrier View Post
    Yes they do, there's just a $100 maximum limit in place.


    Boyds:
    Correct my friend. Folks need to research before posting.
    Tusker

  7. #7
    I called them 3 weeks ago, I was told they are no longer taking orders from overseas customers. Is that good enough research? Believe me, I was bummed, I feel they they are one of the best bargains around for after-market stocks. I wanted their prarie hunter stock for a howa .243 so i rang them up. I will have to get my daughter in idaho to order it for me and then she can ship it to me.
    More and more US companies are stopping overseas selling of gun parts.
    No mention of a $100 maximum was made to me but then again the stock i wanted is about $350 all done.
    Last edited by gecko13; 19-09-2014 at 22:27.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by gecko13 View Post
    I called them 3 weeks ago, I was told they are no longer taking orders from overseas customers. Is that good enough research? Believe me, I was bummed, I feel they they are one of the best bargains around for after-market stocks. I wanted their prarie hunter stock for a howa .243 so i rang them up. I will have to get my daughter in idaho to order it for me and then she can ship it to me.
    More and more US companies are stopping overseas selling of gun parts.
    No mention of a $100 maximum was made to me but then again the stock i wanted is about $350 all done.
    I ordered a stock for a 10/22 earlier this week and it's been dispatched.
    Last edited by flatliner; 19-09-2014 at 23:19.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by flatliner View Post
    I ordered a stock for a 10/22 earlier this week and it's been dispatched.
    How much did it cost?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by gecko13 View Post
    How much did it cost?
    $99

Similar Threads

  1. new boyds stock
    By wildpig in forum Rifles & Calibres
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-02-2014, 21:07
  2. boyds stock fitting
    By weatherby in forum Cleaning, Gunsmithing and Equipment Care
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 26-12-2013, 21:39
  3. got my boyds stock on order
    By weatherby in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 19-11-2013, 12:39
  4. *SOLD* Boyds thumbhole stock
    By geordieh in forum Firearms Components
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-04-2013, 19:16
  5. Boyds Stock
    By kevhumps in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 21-01-2013, 21:01

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •