Best stock for a howa

Ive just put a Bell and Carlson on mine. You can get them from Redhawk rifles in the states pretty cheap and they only take 10-14 days to get here.

Laminate stocks are nice but they are seriously heavy, fine for shooting out of a truck but I wouldnt want to have to carry one far.

The Weatherby walnut stocks are lovely if you like a monte carlo comb.

They also do some synthetic ones, but I've no experience with them.

And I don't know if they sell the stocks on their own or not....

Cheers,
Jeff.

I paid £380 and waited 8 months then got hit by customs for another £106, then had to make adjustments as the barrel was being pushed right and didn't sit down...

Highland Outdoors have a wide variety of stocks for Howas. Laminate, walnut, B+C Medalist etc.

Howa Rifles Options

Click on any of the complete rifles, and it will list the stock as a separate item.

The B+C Medallist stocks cost £311 RRP which seems fair to me, considering importation, duty, VAT costs etc. Your dealer may also offer a discount.

I got my Bell and Carlson from Highland outdoors, when I ordered it they were out of stock and was told it would take 6 months to get here, and exactly 6 months later it was in my hands and it popped straight on. But a mate of mine has ordered 2 from red hawk and they have been here in just under 2 weeks with no extra costs. Mine was £300 his were around £260 delivered to his door.

Got a Boyds thumbhole laminate on mine and will on the next but its what you like the look and feel of.
D

Back