Thread: Unwanted deer heads in Hampshire/Wiltshire

Unwanted deer heads in Hampshire/Wiltshire

I'm looking for any unwanted, cleaned heads that people may not want. Any species and condition will do. Willing to pay a small fee. I'm based near Stockbridge, Hants so would collect anywhere in Hampshire possibly neighbouring counties. Please PM me if you are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by woollyback View Post
    I'm looking for any unwanted, cleaned heads that people may not want. Any species and condition will do. Willing to pay a small fee. I'm based near Stockbridge, Hants so would collect anywhere in Hampshire possibly neighbouring counties. Please PM me if you are interested.

What will you be doing with them?

Tim.243

Could let you have a load of heads 'in the skin', plus feet, and skin...

After a lifetimes stalking I am currently selling on E Bay some of my cleaned and mounted Roe heads on shields via a friend.
    The last three 6 pointers have averaged just over 26 each.
    Some single Red antlers have made 35-55 each.
    After paying for my stalking all those years it is nice to see some return, other readers may have the same viewpoint as myself.

HWH.

Quote Originally Posted by stag1933 View Post
    After a lifetimes stalking I am currently selling on E Bay some of my cleaned and mounted Roe heads on shields via a friend.
    After paying for my stalking all those years it is nice to see some return, other readers may have the same viewpoint as myself.

HWH.
    Have you got a link.???

Quote Originally Posted by stag1933 View Post

HWH.
    Its good to hear you are getting money for your heads. Antlers and deer in general seem to becoming more and more popular in interior fashion; I'm just after stuff which may be cluttering up someone's shed or garage who would be willing to let it go.

As Tim.243 asks, im intrigued as well as to what you want them for?