Thread: Hens N Guns Charity Clay shoot.

Wink Hens N Guns Charity Clay shoot.

Our Own Pete Dennet Being presented with the High Gun prize at todays event.
    Winner of the H4H rifle competition beat off tough opposition from the best shots that the West country could throw at him. Scoring an excellent 39 x 40 he was unbeatable. A real pleasure to watch him shoot, such style and panache!

(He promised me a free stalk if I let him win and said something nice about him. I'm easily bought)
    Last edited by buckup; 21-09-2014 at 20:33.

Well done Pete.

Glad to see he kept his kit on unlike the lovely ladies in the calendar...
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY
    Blog

Mark
    A truly great day out very well laid out and smoothly Ran
    i think you could teach mike 8x57 a thing or two
    As for the free stalk it's yours mate such kind praise
    Regards pete

Quote Originally Posted by Roedinator View Post
    Mark
    A truly great day out very well laid out and smoothly Ran
    i think you could teach mike 8x57 a thing or two
    As for the free stalk it's yours mate such kind praise
    Regards pete
    I'm eager to learn, just show me how its done Mark. I'm more than happy to step aside at any time.

Oh and by the way sorry to correct you but the little guy is a past winner not the current H4H champion, so a bit of a has been really. He chickened out this year with some feeble excuse about an English selection shoot. It probably took the prospect of ladies without their clothes on to draw him out for your event.

Well done Pete, brilliant score almost a possible.

N.B. Note to self I must remember to buy one of Mark's calendars. Any chance of a limited edition autographed one Mark?
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Absolutely not a problem Mike,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,which month do you want me to sign?

Quote Originally Posted by 8x57 View Post
    I'm eager to learn, just show me how its done Mark. I'm more than happy to step aside at any time.

Oh and by the way sorry to correct you but the little guy is a past winner not the current H4H champion, so a bit of a has been really. He chickened out this year with some feeble excuse about an English selection shoot. It probably took the prospect of ladies without their clothes on to draw him out for your event.

Well done Pete, brilliant score almost a possible.

N.B. Note to self I must remember to buy one of Mark's calendars. Any chance of a limited edition autographed one Mark?

Quote Originally Posted by buckup View Post
    Absolutely not a problem Mike,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,which month do you want me to sign?
    If you are signing it Mark you had better make it April.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

I just heard from the good ladies of the Hens 'N' Guns. The final tally for the clay shoot was a clear profit of 2,100. All of which goes straight to the Pancreatic Cancer Research Fund. Fantastic result and a great fun day too. Stand six was fun. Simulated pigeons shot sitting down in a hide! Never done that on a clay shoot before. Thanks to all who supported the event,,,,,,,,,,,,that's me and Pete then. The rest of you guys missed a trick here. Maybe see a few more next year.