Thread: Syndicate Place Wanted Preferably in Central Endland

Syndicate Place Wanted Preferably in Central Endland

Hi Guys I don't know if anybody can help or not,its a bit of a long shot but I want to get on a syndicate if possible in central England preferably as I have just today been let down by a member on this site who has had my money (1500) since the beginning of August, and has hardly replied to any of my text or emails. They wouldn't give me boundary maps or a point of contact just to let them know I would be out stalking. But despite this they kept saying the lease is mine but no mention of the above, so in the end I phoned the estate direct who then phoned this person of SD, he then phoned me this morning ranting at me saying how dare I contact the land owner and that 1500 was no money at all at this point I said you left me know choice as you would not contact me, to cut a long story short basically he say's I will have my money back by Friday but we will see. So I am now on the look out for a syndicate to join if anybody can help I would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by johndownes View Post
    Hi Guys I don't know if anybody can help or not,its a bit of a long shot but I want to get on a syndicate if possible in central England preferably as I have just today been let down by a member on this site who has had my money (1500) since the beginning of August, and has hardly replied to any of my text or emails. They wouldn't give me boundary maps or a point of contact just to let them know I would be out stalking. But despite this they kept saying the lease is mine but no mention of the above, so in the end I phoned the estate direct who then phoned this person of SD, he then phoned me this morning ranting at me saying how dare I contact the land owner and that 1500 was no money at all at this point I said you left me know choice as you would not contact me, to cut a long story short basically he say's I will have my money back by Friday but we will see. So I am now on the look out for a syndicate to join if anybody can help I would be greatly appreciated.
    Sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience from another member. One would hope that the person you spoke about will return the money immediately without any remarks or issues.

With any syndicate I would advise that NO money is given to anyone until you know for certain that the offer is genuine and you have seen a copy of the lease. Besides no one should ask for payment unless this is in place.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.