Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DSC Level 1 done!

DSC Level 1 done!

Did the SLDG-sponsored level 1 this weekend and thoroughly enjoyed it. Paul's teaching approach was spot-on and a couple of evenings looking at Deer Stalking Certificate 1 Training - Home learning certainly helped (as did the countless hours digesting stuff off here...) so I was pretty confident with the 3 theory papers. Less so with the shooting but I managed that OK after 1 false start on the 100m zeroing target and was really pleased with the 6 shot group on the roe target for the 3 positions. Glad deer don't have target rings on them cause it puts me right off!

Thanks to Davie for organising and to Paul and Andrew for the teaching/assessment. Now I just need to get my FAC application done and away!

well done mty, boy that pair get around lol
    there nice lads and a good approach to teaching . evening Paul

Well done Andy! It was a nice little course and group. Really good of the deer group to put on a sponsored course that puts the dsc1 into a much more affordable price range. Well done all and hope to see everybody again soon.

yes Paul we do get about lol. Be 16 or so courses this year all over from Aberdeen to Gap 180.

Well done all great coup-le of days nice to see all pass the shooting with my sticks. Thanks must also go to Limulus for supplying free of charge a set of sitting sticks that were just the job.

My pleasure.
    Well done on passing your dsc1 Andy.
    Tony
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

Quote Originally Posted by Paul at Fechan View Post
    Well done Andy! It was a nice little course and group. Really good of the deer group to put on a sponsored course that puts the dsc1 into a much more affordable price range. Well done all and hope to see everybody again soon.

yes Paul we do get about lol. Be 16 or so courses this year all over from Aberdeen to Gap 180.
    How was the kant count Pal?

Tim.243

Well done Andy!

I would also like to say thank you to Davie for organising and to Paul for his excellent tuition and Andrew for getting our assessment done in such a relaxed manner.

I wish to add my thanks and gratitude to the DEER Group for arranging an affordable course, to Paul and David for sharing their knowledge and to Andrew for facilitating the assessments. An enjoyable couple of days in the company of like minded people was enjoyed by all

Anthony