Thread: Stalking Syndicate Membership south of Scotland??

Stalking Syndicate Membership south of Scotland??

Hi. I hold the DSC Level 2 and have been a member of a stalking & deer management syndicate in Scotland for nearly 20 years managing Red, Sika & Roe & Muntjac in Herts. Having now moved to Pembrokeshire I now find the journey a real pain & I'm looking for opportunities to stalk deer nearer home & most ideally join a syndicate so I can shoot more often (Wales or the Marches would be excellent!!). Any ideas really gratefully received!!

Good luck with your search. You may need to be more specific as you say "closer to home" and "South Scotland" in the same post when you live in Pembrokeshire? Still seems a fair old trek!

Spot on! To be honest I'd love something within a couple of hours but have had so little success that it looks like being nearer 4 hours drive than 2!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scrapcat View Post
    Hi. I hold the DSC Level 2 and have been a member of a stalking & deer management syndicate in Scotland for nearly 20 years managing Red, Sika & Roe & Muntjac in Herts. Having now moved to Pembrokeshire I now find the journey a real pain & I'm looking for opportunities to stalk deer nearer home & most ideally join a syndicate so I can shoot more often (Wales or the Marches would be excellent!!). Any ideas really gratefully received!!
    Having moved from Hertfordshire to Shropshire 10 years ago I wish you every success with your quest. 10 years and still looking. Good luck and happy hunting.