Bushwear huge thumbs up

tozzybum

ordered a tripe knife n stuff from bushwear,then cleared off to spain for a week.on the day i came back picked up from post office the parcel.oops wrong knife sent. rang em,big apologies ,correct knife dispatched last night 6pm ,here already next morning and told to keep the wrong un as well.MOST excellent customer services thanks guys your gents:thumb::tiphat:

+1

Was trying to order a DVD before 08:00 this morning and having trouble with P&P charges. Used the Chat facility and Alisdair responded straight away and got things sorted. :tiphat:

Just hope the DVD arrives in time for me to watch it before going off to Croatia next week :D

I had a Swedteam leather belt pop a rivet on the way to Moy this year and i swung in to the Perth shop and the young chap replaced it even though it was 4 years old. Not had service like that for a while.

You’d have every right to be seriously disappointed if they weren’t fully customer service compliant given the not inconsiderable premium applied to the kit they sell.

Its a pity that they don’t have a product feedback facility as per Heinnie so I might tell them what a pile of poop the "Western Rivers Nite Stalker Pro Combo Electronic Caller" is at 1p short of £500.

K

I had a problem with a delivery of fmj bullets and dried blood from Bushwear which Royal Mail absurdly intercepted as a potential "terrorist" package. Fortunately Bushwear assisted in sorting the problem although it did considerably delay the delivery.

atb Tim

+1

Yes, I understand they don't have the very best prices. But I'm more than happy to pay the difference for their service.

Cheers,
Jeff.

I think thats the point - people are happy to py and get a good service.
It when you pay full price and get a crap service that really ****es people off!

Back