Thread: Omg!

Omg!

Picture this - a local constabulary decides it has too many uniforms..what to do? 'Lets sell them!' someone says. So they sell them at auction to anyone who can pay. Some with PC numbers on. They also have 20 shoulder mounted state of the art cameras but only one charger... and sell those too. Too stupid to contemplate? Nope. Not for Derbyshire it isn't. So - in England there is now an unknown number of official police uniforms - some complete with PC numbers in unknown hands. Complete with the new shoulder mounted cameras.......

This I KNOW because I know who sold them on - but how can they give out police uniforms to the
    public? I mean.. HOW?! Too stupid to contemplate or what? Just though I'd share this on this forum..might be worth asking for warrant cards in future in any interaction with the fuzz....

go on ebay m8 half the police army,and navy is for sale .terrorist dream can get all the stuff to be a cop/soldier whoever u want to pretend to be.plonkers dont cover it rodney.no attempt to mark em surplus at all

Quote Originally Posted by tozzybum View Post
    go on ebay m8 half the police army,and navy is for sale .terrorist dream can get all the stuff to be a cop/soldier whoever u want to pretend to be.plonkers dont cover it rodney.no attempt to mark em surplus at all

Or or even a deerstalker, unless the Goretex kit doesn't count.

Stan

That's Derbyshire constabulary for you. For many years they failed to achieve a 'competence' rating and so this doesn't surprise me at all. It's probably the hills & wet weather in the Pennines...soaks their brains through to numbness. Not sure what excuses other constabularies may have considering the recent fuss and police stupidity over the Aysha King issue. ATB
    Blaser K95 Luxus Kipplaufbüchse .25-06Rem. Zeiss 8x56, 110gn Nosler Accubond = Game Over!

FFS! I work for a major telecomms company (No names!) and our corporate clothing has to be securly disposed of which means that it is returned to the supplier and all Logo's cut off. It is then either recycled or donated to charity.

I suppose that they work on the principle that it's not illegal to own a police uniform, only to impersonate a police officer. That said it's a bit short sighted of them.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not using it in a fruit salad.

Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they never get it wrong.