we have lost a member!!

duggers

black ties on and heads bowed, i fear a well loved member has now departed!!
UglyBuck-1.jpg

as i said, evolution has now revolved and we are the hunted!!
when someone said to me tonight, here take this duggers and look at 'lucy in the sky with diamonds' i thought they were crazy, but hey...........its amazing what you,ll see..... :lol: :lol:

aint it good to have me back!! :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

Ho no! That looks like JayB! :eek: What's happened to my old mate! :confused: Duggers keep those pills to yourself mate! Don't let Stone have any, its sureal enough when he's around without giving him any of those things! :lol:

Watch out for the 'Blue Meanies'! :eek:

It's not me Mr B. that's a white tail deer, who's been to America lately? and we must not forget that they are also in Finland. Now who do we know with American and Finnish connections? Any idea's Sikamalc, any ideas?

Hey duggers how was Lucy? it's been a while since I saw her diamond :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

John

I am afraid its not me. For one I do not sport a face fungus, Mr B does.

True Whitetail are in Finland, but I have never hunted one. I am after Moose and most of all a trophy wild Forest Rheindeer with luck this year. Yes TROPHY HUNTING, ahhh well someone has to do it, and it may as well be me :D

don't let santa know what you are upto sikamalc :lol:
as i hear rudolph has a pretty good right hoof followed by a haymaker from the left leg :lol:

Rudolph! now that red nose could be taken as a reference point for a headshot :eek: :eek:

Back