Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Guess who

Guess who

Im dead now

out on our lease
    Last edited by tika.308; 26-02-2010 at 16:08.

Looks a bit like Fester but it can't be because he's not american & is'nt old enough to be in the war ....

.....unless he in one of those societies where fellas get dressed up & do the "lindy hop" at a butlins weekend , pretending it's 1944.

oh dear , your more than dead !!!

Tika, I hope that Thompson was limited to single shot!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Andy, whats the story behind this you had better tell us quick before GI Joe kills you

Did I see him once in an old episode Sgt Bilko???

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Andy you bugger, Your a dead man and better start running

Not sgt Bilko JAYB, Just saving private ryan and band of brothers set

Fester

for a moment there I thought it was George Clooney, then I thought don't be such a pratt it's our mate fester without the make up

not just you fester
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0659.jpg   IMG_0785.jpg   IMG_1014.jpg  

Ash, was that in Arnhem or Bastogne?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    Ash, was that in Arnhem or Bastogne?
    wensleydale mate we do it every year Operation Dalesman good weekend you can get smashed in the pub for a quid just for those Saturday 17 July - Sunday 18 July 2010 Operation Dalesman at Wensleydale Railway Details to follow
    Last edited by ash243; 26-02-2010 at 17:03.

Don't think plod would take too kindly to a Willies on edge!