Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What have you been doing in the rain lately?

What have you been doing in the rain lately?

Not being a fair weather stalker, I have also been out in the recent inclement, without a rifle, (till clocking off!), 700 metres of quicks (Hawthorne sprits), a dozen Oaks, 700 metres of two strand barbed, & a recce on a 40x 30 Beech hedge to go in!, what have you other outdoors types been up to? (Gonna have to get a bit o' sandpaper onto this trigger pad on me finger!).
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Trapping moles now that the frosts out of the ground, beating up a few tree's

Good left n right

Nell

Can't you tell spring is coming.

Nothing,have just been looking at some fallow prickets that need taking out.
    Have been watching a nice Roe buck still heavy in velvet will try and get a photo and put on here.
    fortunately I can take the rifle out anytime as some of my ground is on the way home from work.

As those who know me can attest, I take at least three rifles with me in the mornings, & I am lucky enough to have many thousands of acres to go at, looking at the mole piccies, I am reminded of the Saturday night rat shoot that is in the offing!, there will of course be a .223 on standby for Charlie while we service the chicken runs with the .22LR!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Catching laying hens on the little DIY shoot, and with a little more day light just walking around the patch to see what is about.
    been lamping twice this week fogged off one night saw jack S**T the other.

Smithy

Community service Finnbear.. Only kidding,lol.

Smithy, do you ever get that feeling as you leave the plot after having waited X amount of hours, you are being waved goodbye!

Scarlet, you really do take this homeloading seriously do'nt you, all that effort for some lead!

Sitting by the log fire waiting for the rain to stop toasting my toes