Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snap On dealer in Norfolk contact number

Snap On dealer in Norfolk contact number

Hi folks,
    Anyone know of a contact number for a Snap-On dealer in South/South-West Norfolk?
    Thanks
    David

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)
    If your thinking of buying anything then I wouldn't bother mate.
    I bought Snap on thinking that I was buying the best and if it did go wrong then their reputation and warranty would stand up.
    Their warranty is rubbish, so much so that I am going over to Mac Tools for any of my future requirements and am seriously considering changing all of my Snap on gear.
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

Your local Anne Summers do Snap On tools.

Hi Teyhan,
    I've had the complete opposite - quality tools and when they have broken, which is rare and usually screwdrivers being used as pry-bars, they have replaced them with no questions asked.
    I have a tool-chest full of them some of which have had good use for up 20 years, just need a few extra sockets.
    I have the local number now anyway.

PS Teyhan, you haven't got a 3/8" drive 24mm socket you want to get rid of?

Always found Snap on were over priced, other manufacturers with comparable quality and lifetime warranties. Snap On are good at making the tool you need though, whatever you could think of, they make it, just that it's expensive. To be fair, I have a 3/8 set which is now over twenty years old and has faired better than the 1/2" Teng set.

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)
    Sadly no, Virbius.
    24mm a bit large for 3/8 though?
    Not saying they're not good tools but over 6 months to get 2x o-rings for my windy gun and wobble bars breaking for a pastime.
    Last edited by teyhan1; 29-09-2014 at 19:50.
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

I'm trying to locate a supplier of replacement cutters for my Blue-Point pipe cutter. Been looking for the last 30 years.

K

Quote Originally Posted by teyhan1 View Post
    Sadly no, Virbius.
    24mm a bit large for 3/8 though?
    Not saying they're not good tools but over 6 months to get 2x o-rings for my windy gun and wobble bars breaking for a pastime.
    You're right, that doesn't sound good quality. Yes 24mm is a bit large for 3/8, the final tightening will be spanner but the bolts are in a tight spot and the ratchet will make it much quicker

Quote Originally Posted by Klenchblaize View Post
    I'm trying to locate a supplier of replacement cutters for my Blue-Point pipe cutter. Been looking for the last 30 years.

K
    Same here, which has at least made me sharpen the blunt ones I have.
    I have in the past bought cheap cutters just for the wheels.

Neil.