Snap On dealer in Norfolk contact number

Virbius

Hi folks,
Anyone know of a contact number for a Snap-On dealer in South/South-West Norfolk?
Thanks
David

If your thinking of buying anything then I wouldn't bother mate.
I bought Snap on thinking that I was buying the best and if it did go wrong then their reputation and warranty would stand up.
Their warranty is rubbish, so much so that I am going over to Mac Tools for any of my future requirements and am seriously considering changing all of my Snap on gear.

Hi Teyhan,
I've had the complete opposite - quality tools and when they have broken, which is rare and usually screwdrivers being used as pry-bars, they have replaced them with no questions asked.
I have a tool-chest full of them some of which have had good use for up 20 years, just need a few extra sockets.
I have the local number now anyway.

Always found Snap on were over priced, other manufacturers with comparable quality and lifetime warranties. Snap On are good at making the tool you need though, whatever you could think of, they make it, just that it's expensive. To be fair, I have a 3/8 set which is now over twenty years old and has faired better than the 1/2" Teng set.

Sadly no, Virbius.
24mm a bit large for 3/8 though?
Not saying they're not good tools but over 6 months to get 2x o-rings for my windy gun and wobble bars breaking for a pastime.

Last edited:
Sadly no, Virbius.
24mm a bit large for 3/8 though?
Not saying they're not good tools but over 6 months to get 2x o-rings for my windy gun and wobble bars breaking for a pastime.

You're right, that doesn't sound good quality. Yes 24mm is a bit large for 3/8, the final tightening will be spanner but the bolts are in a tight spot and the ratchet will make it much quicker

I'm trying to locate a supplier of replacement cutters for my Blue-Point pipe cutter. Been looking for the last 30 years.

K

Same here, which has at least made me sharpen the blunt ones I have.
I have in the past bought cheap cutters just for the wheels.

Neil. :)

Snap - on tools are ok, right up until they change some part of the design, then your warranty is useless because they don't make the bit you need anymore.

Hey guys
I've found snap-on tools to be pretty good, Im a marine mechanic and rust from salt water to be my biggest killer of tools. But I like Stahl willy tools above anything else, comparable price to snap on here in Australia. But better quality IMHO that is.having said that, I do own a 1/4 drive flexy head snap on ratchet set and I buy another one tomorrow if I ever lost it.
I guess tools are like everything else- everyone has their favorite brand and mine is "stale willy"

Cheers wes

If your thinking of buying anything then I wouldn't bother mate.
I bought Snap on thinking that I was buying the best and if it did go wrong then their reputation and warranty would stand up.
Their warranty is rubbish, so much so that I am going over to Mac Tools for any of my future requirements and am seriously considering changing all of my Snap on gear.

Only once I had an issue with them and that was sorted in one phone call...
" that mobile dealer lasted about 8 months"
It was a 12/13 flat ratchet spanner and exchanged it for a blue point ( Halfords look-a-like)
Claiming they were not available.....I rang head office and they shipped one direct....
Personally I like them and quite often pick up a few bits out of boots sales, which makes up for the stuff I have lost on site :banghead:

Tim.243

Im in mid suffolk and our snap-on dealer is good. Snap-on tools are the best. Ive been in the motor trade for 20 years nothing comes close. Mac aint worth a w@%k. Back up is shocking.

Back