Thread: vortex bino's opinions?

vortex bino's opinions?

hi all,

am looking into getting a decent pair of bino's but don't wanna break the bank as also got some saving to do for a few rifles do any of you guys have any idea what the vortex bino's are like or tried them?

all help appreciated

James

We sell them and to be honest they are very good with possibly the best warranty out there.
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkinginengland View Post
    We sell them and to be honest they are very good with possibly the best warranty out there.

which ones would you say are best for the money??

They are all worth the money, go for the ones you can afford, you won't be disappointed and the warranty is the same whichever
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkinginengland View Post
    They are all worth the money, go for the ones you can afford, you won't be disappointed and the warranty is the same whichever
    do you have an online shop by chance?

He does LOL - click on stalkingenglands web address at the bottom of his post.
    Mauser M03 Extreme .308 / Ruger 22 250

I've just got some in from the States and I must confess to being very impressed. Good quality glass and excellent value.

I have the Vortex Razor 10x50s and I think they are excellent. Not compared them side by side with any new binoculars but they are definitely clearer than my mates 10 year old Swaros. Also have a fantastic warranty.