Exchange trip Estonia and Lapland

Just Returned from our annual exchange trip with our good friends from Finland.
We had a ten day trip to Estonia and Lapland.
18 inch of snow in under 24hrs in Lapland made for an interesting bird hunt013.jpg

029.jpg065.jpg042.jpg
Total tally for the trip 2 moose ,2 red stags ,5 roe ,2 wild boar ,6 Capercallie ,5 Blackcock and 4 Hazel Grouse.
A truly memorable trip with good crack ,plenty of drink and some quality shooting

Just Returned from our annual exchange trip with our good friends from Finland.
We had a ten day trip to Estonia and Lapland.
18 inch of snow in under 24hrs in Lapland made for an interesting bird huntView attachment 47461

View attachment 47462View attachment 47463View attachment 47464
Total tally for the trip 2 moose ,2 red stags ,5 roe ,2 wild boar ,6 Capercallie ,5 Blackcock and 4 Hazel Grouse.
A truly memorable trip with good crack ,plenty of drink and some quality shooting

It looks like you guys a swap hunt of a life time well done.

Glendine.

Wow, what a trip. I have my Finnish friends arriving in 2 weeks for Roe stalking and Partridge shoot. Last year I too visited Estonia for a Moose hunt. We have done this for the last 3 years and it is a great way to meet old friends and hunt. Also you dont run the risk of booking hunting with dodgy outfitters.
Tusker

Sika No.1... Looks like a super trip to me! I would love to spend some time hunting in Finland or Norway some day... Not sure that I will ever pull it off and get that crossed off the bucket list!

Z

Sika No.1... Looks like a super trip to me! I would love to spend some time hunting in Finland or Norway some day... Not sure that I will ever pull it off and get that crossed off the bucket list!

Z
If you get the chance you should make the effort ,I am lucky enough to have good friends that enjoy a swap hunt so it works for both groups

Fantastic hunt thanks for sharing, swap hunt is the best way of experiencing a hunt if you can do it. I have some great memories and hope to make a few more in the future.

Thanks again

Wayne

Back