Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: International bullet order?

International bullet order?

Does anyone know of any shops which will post bullets to the uk from abroad. More specifically I'm looking for an alternative source for hornady 30 cal 150gn sp (not the boat tail ones which seem to be all that's left locally)????

Hi, I was looking at this recently and found these guys https://www.reloadinginternational.c...alog/index.php
    Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by takbok View Post
    Hi, I was looking at this recently and found these guys https://www.reloadinginternational.c...alog/index.php
    Hope this helps.
    Have sent them a n email asking for a price, but looking at their delivery charges it might not be an economically viable option.

Is there anywhere in Europe that does similar?

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
    Adolph Hitler 1933

Quote Originally Posted by palmer_mike View Post
    Is there anywhere in Europe that does similar?
    Shooting Supplies Home just bought 300 Sierra 63gn SMPs for 71.60 euro's, including 19,10 euro's for delivery within 3 days. deerwarden

Suggest you "bite the bullet" and order from Mike Gregg at ReloadingInternational - at least he has popular bullets in stock, unlike other companies…..

You could try Karl at alpinhunting

alpinhunting.com - HORNADY

Usually quick to reply to email and post if he's not out hunting. Takes P'pal too.....just don't mention boolits.

Cheers

fizz

Johannsen in Germany can sort you out. They may not be that cheap of course but they have a lot of stuff and they're perfectly willing to export: http://www.johannsen-jagd.de/data_de...og.php?navid=2

Just as a guide, my bullets from France cost ~€20 to send over.

Quote Originally Posted by palmer_mike View Post
    Does anyone know of any shops which will post bullets to the uk from abroad. More specifically I'm looking for an alternative source for hornady 30 cal 150gn sp (not the boat tail ones which seem to be all that's left locally)????
    Like these? Hornady InterLock Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 150 Grain Spire Point Box of 100 - 3031 - Midway UK
    You can get them sent to you RFD