Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Member

Hello to everyone. Just got round to joining up. Field Sales Manager for Swarovski Optik so may well have met some of you before! Based in Woking but travelling the south of the country and into south Wales for the job.

BR

karl.

Welcome to The SD feller ,
    love my swaro scopes and bin's

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)
    Welcome.
    Sorry to hijack your thread but how many times do I have to send my Swaro scope back before I demand a replacement?
    Admittedly it a Nova, but it is still under guarantee.
    It has been re-gassed 3x now and had an internal repair under guarantee. When I was out yesterday in the cold I noticed internal fogging again, so it has to go back again. And it was only repaired last year
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by teyhan1 View Post
    Welcome.
    Sorry to hijack your thread but how many times do I have to send my Swaro scope back before I demand a replacement?
    It has been re-gassed 3x now and had an internal repair under guarantee. When I was out yesterday in the cold I noticed internal fogging again, so it has to go back again. And it was only repaired last year
    lol, thats some welcome.

Welcome to the site.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by teyhan1 View Post
    Welcome.
    Hi, I hope you understand that I can't form an opinion on a scope I've never seen and I'm not familiar with the history. We obviously need to get it back to the factory with a full list of issues. It would seem odd that you've had these problems.

Karl

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl@Swarovski View Post
    Hi, I hope you understand that I can't form an opinion on a scope I've never seen and I'm not familiar with the history. We obviously need to get it back to the factory with a full list of issues. It would seem odd that you've had these problems.

Karl
    Thanks Karl, I'll do it as soon as the rut and then doe season is over.
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

Hello and Welcome

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses