Festers Challenge

legaleagle69

Well the handbag has been thrown down Fest it's all Andys fault for opening the can of worms, let it be said I had no part in stirring this up...much :)

Aunty
Donor Member
stardonor.gif
stardonor.gif
stardonor.gif
stardonor.gif
stardonor.gif

Inbred2.jpg

Forum Slapper

Parau

Re: Aunty is now a UK Icon
Reply #6 - Yesterday at 5:09pm
this is an outrage and I plan to sue.

my sexuality discussed internationally on hunting forums

enough to make a hunter cry

cheesy.gif

a rob dont be blaming me for this :lol: i think fester may be in with a chance with this one. god thats scary

i have been drawn to this site like a blowfly to a turd only to discover some limey heathens discussing my banjo playing ancestory

now where is this hunk of a man Fester

Andy, please!! promise me Fester wont send any texts of these two, when he's ................. well you know what I mean the texts that Wadas and Terry gets could put those poor boys off women for life!!!

That last picture Merlin sent .......... well I think Fester will need half hundred weight of flour on that one YUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

a malc, he isnt nothing to do with me, all the training i have done with him over the last couple of years may be out of the window when he sees aunty, HEAL FEST. not heard anything off him all weekend so hes upto no good!!!!!

Looks like the people from Royston Vasey are speading their wings :D:D
God help Milton Keynes if they get that far there will be round about zoos everywhere :eek::eek:
Now where did I put that bango?????????

Last edited:
Aunty,s brothers don,t look none to happy either Fester.

Attachments

• Redneck_Brothers.jpg
    Redneck_Brothers.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 11
is this some sort of joke, the McClusky brothers in the photos were not my brothers, well at least mum said they werent, but they were in the same trailer park. My brothers name is really Jed

Inbred3.jpg

oooooooooooomy god see what doing drugs do to you to much speed on the first one two meney blow jobs on the second and dont pick your kids up by the ears and the last is hanibal lecter

aunty you could be in luck here if you are looking to inter breed with fester, i think the last photo you put up is fester a few years ago before he got the clippers to his head.

Back