Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: wolves?

Would a .308 be a suitable calibre?

idiots, predators will always gravitate towards the easiest prey and that's livestock like sheep

Quote Originally Posted by Paul at Fechan View Post
    idiots, predators will always gravitate towards the easiest prey and that's livestock like sheep
    Also little girls who were bringing foodstuffs to their old grandmother who lives on the other sides of the woods. And little pigs in shoddily-built houses.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul at Fechan View Post
    Agree. . Why would a wolf expend energy chasing a deer when it could pop over a fence and treat itself to a lamb.

I can't see it working without removing both people and domestic livestock first, and have the locals been asked what they want? Or do they just get told?

atb Tim

Quote Originally Posted by timbrayford View Post
    I can't see it working without removing both people and domestic livestock first, and have the locals been asked what they want? Or do they just get told?

atb Tim
    They've been assured that as long as they check that visitors' paws are white before letting them in, it will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Pine Marten View Post
    They've been assured that as long as they check that visitors' paws are white before letting them in, it will be fine.
    Better instruct the local bakers about unauthorised uses of flour then!

Little Red Riding Hood Little Red Riding Hood is skipping down the road when she sees the Big Bad Wolf crouched down behind a tree log. "My what big eyes you have, Mr. Wolf," says Little Red Riding Hood. The wolf jumps up and runs away! Further down the road Little Red Riding Hood sees the wolf again. This time he is crouched behind a tree stump. "My what big ears you have Mr. Wolf," says Little Red Riding Hood. Again the wolf jumps up and runs away. About 2 miles down the road Little Red Riding Hood sees the wolf again, this time crouched down behind a road sign. "My what big teeth you have Mr. Wolf," taunts Little Red Riding Hood. With that the Big Bad Wolf jumps up and screams... "Will you friggin' leave me alone? I'm trying to take a dump!"

Quote Originally Posted by Cadex View Post
    Agree. . Why would a wolf expend energy chasing a deer when it could pop over a fence and treat itself to a lamb.
    Wolves don't do lambs in ONES , they kill some then disembowel and hamstring the rest..