Thread: Schmidt and Bender 15-60x60 3 draw telescope

Schmidt and Bender 15-60x60 3 draw telescope

Hi Gents

I'm selling my hill telescope as I just don't get to Scotland any more. In excellent condition in its leather case.

495 plus postage at cost. It's currently in F A Andersons of East Grinstead if you want a look.

Thanks.

Rob
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not using it in a fruit salad.

Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they never get it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by long_range_rob View Post
    Hi Gents

I'm selling my hill telescope as I just don't get to Scotland any more. In excellent condition in its leather case.

495 plus postage at cost. It's currently in F A Andersons of East Grinstead if you want a look.

Thanks.

Rob
    very intersted Rob,

any pics?

I can do but not till Monday. Anything specific you'd like me to focus on (no pun intended)
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not using it in a fruit salad.

Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they never get it wrong.

Not really, but would it be cheaper directly through you than through fa Anderson with a mark up?

Sold pending the usual to dvbookshop